BetOnline poker review: a short guide for gamblers

BetOnline poker review: a short guide for gamblers

Monicabel 16/08/2019

BetOnline poker review: main benefits, promotions and games

BetOnline company operates in the market since 1991. For now, it offers its customers lots of gambling activities, including casino games, online poker, sports and racing betting, etc. The company is licensed by Panama Gaming Commission.

BetOnline is also famous for its poker room, which is one of the best in the USA in terms of traffic amount. This BetOnline poker review is aimed to show you all the benefits you can get playing there, including bonus funds, tournaments, big prizes and jackpots.

BetOnline review poker: how to start playing?

Your first step is to register. Click “Join” on the official website to do that. You’ll be redirected to the registration page where you have to fill all the lines with required personal data. The next step is to top up your balance and start playing games and participating in tournaments.

There is one tip for you from BetOnline poker review how to double your deposit and get access to $10 000 freeroll. Send special code “NEWBOL” on company’s email and it will grant a 100% match reward for the first balance top-up.

Moreover, you’ll get four free tickets to $2500 GDT Weekly Sunday New Player Freerolls. Another tip from BetOnline poker review 2019 is that you can claim 35% match reload bonus and one more 1st deposit 100% match bonus when you top up your balance using cryptocurrencies. Crypto welcome bonus is granted only if you deposit web currencies for the first time.

Poker promotions

This review of BetOnline poker gathered all the latest promotions in one list. Here’s what you can get by playing in the poker room on the gambling website:

  1. Warriors tournament challenge. It’s an August promotion with total $35 000 Prize. The reward is divided into 2 groups. The first one contains $15 000 prize ($5000 per week). 100 best players will share the reward. The biggest money sum is granted to the winner. They’ll receive $1000. The second $20 000 part of the prize is in the freeroll form. You’ll receive $10 000, $5000 or $5000 when you achieve “Hunter”, “Warrior” or “Sorcerer” level.
  2. Weekly cash race. The total reward is $15 000. It’ll be divided between 100 top cash games players of the week. The best gambler will get $2500.
  3. Bad Beat jackpot. This is one of the most lucrative promotions in the list from BetOnline poker review. You’ll have a chance to receive a part of progressive jackpot by playing on Bad Beat jackpot tables. The biggest prize will be granted to the player with Bad Beat hand. It’ll be 20% of the whole progressive sum.
  4. Weekly Sit’n Go tournaments. Gamblers here fight for a more than $5000 prize. There are 20 winners but the biggest reward will be granted to the best player in Regular/Turbo.
  5. Jackpot Sit’n Go’s. You can get up to x5000 to your buy when playing 3-player Hyper Turbo Sit’n Go’s. The biggest prize is $150 000. You’ll also have a chance to win a huge jackpot, which exceeds $7 millions (85% of the sum is rewarded, while the other 15% part reseeds the next jackpot).
  6. Flip Sit’n Go’s. It’s an easy-to-play game mode when you’re automatically All-in. The prize reaches x1000 level.

BetOnline poker review: games and tournaments

The company offers players a standard range of games, including Texas Hold’em, Omaha, 7 Card Stud, Americana and 32 Card Draw. Also, Six Plus Hold’em became available recently. As for tournaments, here is a short list from BetOnline review of poker:

  • Sunday Majors;
  • Twisted Turbos;
  • Omaha;
  • Sunday Warm Up;
  • Sizzling Saturdays;
  • Windfall Sit’n Go’s, etc.

To play all the games and tournaments you need some cash on your balance. Use these money transfer options to deposit or withdraw funds:

  • Visa;
  • MasterCard;
  • Skrill;
  • Neteller;
  • Bitcoin;
  • Bank Transfer, etc.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *